Book directly with us using the Book Online Now button below and qualify for a 15% discount off our normal rates.
We are close to Kruger Park (10 minutes away) and close to the Panorama Route (40 km away) – stay with us in the best accommodation on offer, we would love to meet, greet and host you.
Your Hosts – Phil and Margi
We are Covid-19 ready!
During the COVID-19 pandemic our health and safety remain our number one priority and we have therefore put a range of preventative protocols in place, which should have minimal impact on the enjoyment of your stay with us.
All our employees have been trained according to World Health Organisation (WHO)guidelines and are equipped with the necessary tools and protective gear, to implement heightenedcleaning and hygiene protocols.
You can expect the following during your stay:
- The full list of Health & Safety guidelines & Staff Training Procedures as supplied by FEDHASA (Federated Hospitality Association of Southern Africa) will be adhered to
- All guests will have their temperature checked and a compulsory screening questionnaire to completed and signed by each guest upon arrival
- It is compulsory for each guest to have a face mask to be worn in public areas (face masks will also be provided if needed)
- The recommended ‘no hand-shaking’ policy will continue
- All staff will be screened daily before the start of each shift – temperature check and sanitizer protocols will be followed.
- All serving staff and chefs will wear masks and gloves at all times
- Social distancing will be adhered to at all times
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at various points in all communal areas, as well as guest suites and on all game drive vehicles
- Thorough deep-cleaning and sanitizing of all communal areas will be done throughout the day