Complete the form below to get in touch.
Address: 645-647 Blue Jay Steeg/Alley/Lane, Hazyview, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Phone: +27 (0) 13 737 7546
Fax: +27 (0) 86 212 0538
Mobile: +27 (0) 82 575 1798
Blue Jay Lodge is situated approximately 3km from Hazyview Centre in Blue Jay Lane – en route to Kruger Gate. Distance from Johannesburg to Hazyview – 400kms – allow 5 hours driving time.
25* 02.010 S
31* 08.946 E
Or enter Blue Jay Steeg/Alley/Lane, Hazyview
From Johannesburg – take the N12 to Witbank and onto the N4 to Nelspruit
From Pretoria – take N4 through Witbank to Nelspruit
At Nelspruit, take the R40 to White River
- Turn Left on entering White River @ first Traffic Lights into Danie Joubert St.
- Turn Right at Next Traffic Lights into Tom Lawrence
- Continue through next Traffic Light
- Take Left slip off at next traffic Light, takes you onto the R40 to Hazyview (about 40kms)
Please note that it’s important for an easier route to take the R40 from White River to Hazyview and not the R538 – GPS may well advise to take the R538 which is not a recommended route.
At T-Junction turn left (still on the R40) into Hazyview Centre
- Turn right at the second set of traffic lights into Portia Shabangu Rd towards Kruger Gate
- Continue straight over turning circle as well as the next stop street (Shopping Centre on your right hand side)
- You will pass Kruger Park Lodge (KPL) on your left hand side
- After KPL at the 4 Way Crossing turn left into Albatross Street
- Turn Right at Stop Sign at the end of Albatross into Tarentaal Road
- Turn Left into Eagle Street
- Turn Left into Blue Jay Steeg/Alley/Lane (dirt road)
- Continue along Blue Jay Steeg/Alley/Lane till you see the Lodge Sign on your left (200m from the turn)